Work Authorization thru Deportation


For those individuals who have already been ordered deported (received the Final Order of Deportation) and are under order of supervision, you are eligible to request Authorization for Employment Card. You must be current and on the USCIS register for Order of Supervision.

Our office can apply and request for your Work Authorization so that you may work, renew your drivers license, pay taxes, etc. The Service Fee which includes all USCIS application fee is $500.

Please contact our consultants for required documentation and time frames.


Back to services list