Extend/Change your Visa Type/Stay in the U.S.


**Please note that if you were issued a W-Visa Waiver I-94, you will not be permitted to extend or change your status. You are required to leave the country before your 90 days expire. Also if you a J-1 visa where the 2 year rule APPLIES, you must return to your country upon expiration of your status or request special exemption to remove the 2 year Rule.**


Back to services list