Spouse Petition (for spouse/child who is overseas)

This program is for greencard card holders or US Citizens who wish to petition for their spouse and children from overseas. You will need to be already married with your spouse overseas and our office will handle the processing of the paperwork needed to bring them here to the United States as greencard holders. Also note that any children of the marriage or of prior marriages may be included in the petition but separate fees must be paid for each accompanying child. Only children who are under the age of 18 as of the date of marriage may travel with the primary beneficiary.

The time frame to complete the process varies on where you live and also whether or not you are a US Citizen. In general, the time frame for a US Citizen to petition for his/her family to enter the United States is 12-18 months. The time frame for a greencard holder to complete the entire process is about 3 ½ to 5 years.

Currently our office can provide the assistance to you in completing the entire package for Spouse Petition for a fee of $1,500 which is for the primary beneficiary (spouse) and that fee will include the office service fee and the required USCIS Application Fee for the Relative petition.

This fee is paid in two parts: The Deposit in the amount of $1000 will be due when beginning the paperwork. This includes the USCIS Fee for the petition within the $1000. The final amount of $500 will be due when National Visa Center begins final processing before the file is sent overseas for the interview.

Please review the following list of required documents in order to begin the process.


Back to services list